2020 RCP Selections
Thank you to all players who participated in the trial process.
To those who weren’t selected, remember that RCP is not used as a selection process for any Bears teams.
Dates and venues for Stage 1 trials will be published shortly.
Congratulations to the following players who been selected for the BEARS RCP.
The cost of the RCP program is $51.00. Those selected MUST register and pay
using the following link. Please do this prior to Monday 10 August 2020.
RCP Registration Link (https://playreg.cricket.com.au/pages/reg/welcome.aspx?id=63631&entityid=15250&save=0&type=0&prodid=67567&redirect=1
Please be mindful of the COVID requirements - refer to BEARs COVID Information
There will also be a requirement to sign in and out when attending - A QR code will be available on the night, however the attendance register can also be accessed using the following link (or from the COVID Attendance page):
RCP Attendance Link
DATES: Each Monday from 10 August 2020 to 14 September 2020 from 5PM to 7PM at Whites Hill Reserve (Holland Park JCC).
|1200555||95||Ball, Lachlan||1200557||115||Ball, Aidan|
|1272011||10||Borger, Alexander||966538||12||Biddle, Luke|
|1435071||14||Bruce, Joshua||1059247||14||Buckle, Lachlan|
|1496333||25||Donnelly, Flynn||1246092||44||Hamilton, Hayden|
|1255122||32||Gore, Edward||1229537||51||Hemani, Samil|
|1499395||34||Harriden, Jack||1096133||53||Hillier, Alister|
|1140877||36||Harriss, Alexanda||1230441||63||Maguire, Noah|
|1297259||48||Maguire, Hayden||1658276||65||McClymont, Kai|
|1279476||51||Midanowicz, Joshua ||1304717||72||Morton, Harry|
|1433501||74||Stieper, Liam||1289141||75||Orbell, Jacob|
|1141933||86||Vaseo, Thomas||1283007||82||Price, Joshua|
|1274420||88||White, James||1137060||87||Ritchie, Joshua|
|1391019||89||Wilkins, Max||1789941||91||Shanmugaprasath, Thanushkar|
|1095237||90||Williams, Jackson||1267922||99||Souter, Will|
|1250478||92||Wolfik, Ezra||1096158||105||Storen, Angus|
|1230894||93||Zeller, Phoenix||1075388||107||Thallon, Finn|
|1415868||94||Harrison, Alexander||1096161||111||Walduck, Alexander|
Players are required to attend as many training sessions as possible. Training will be different each week.
After the first general week, each training session will have a focus session. These focus sessions may be on bowling, batting, fielding or game awareness.
To help players, certain items will be required for every session:
- Players must have a filled water bottle
- Players need to bring all their match day equipment, pads, bats, helmets etc to EVERY session.
- Wicket keepers must bring their wicket keeping equipment to every session.
- EVERY PLAYER MUST HAVE A BASEBALL MITT. There will throwing training sessions. To prevent injuries, players will need to get a baseball mitt to help them catch throws. REMEMBER: if you throw right-handed you need a glove for your LEFT hand.
- Players may also need to have a carbohydrate snack for before training and a protein snack for after training.
Prior to the first session, each player needs to think about:
- What is my key player IDENTITY? Am I a batter (opener / first drop / power hitter), spin bowler (Leg / off spin), Pace Bowler, Swing Bowler, wicket keeper, all rounder (batting / bowling / keeper)
- What plans to I have for my chosen identity?
- What are my cricketing strengths?
- What are my cricketing weaknesses?
- What do I want to improve at RCP?
- What is my ultimate cricketing goal?
I look forward to seeing you all soon.
JDOC - Male
Updated:4 August 2020